I'm not new to PHP, but I have very little experience with arrays.  I have comma
separated values in a database, that I need to pull out, explode into an array, then
check certain checkboxes if they exist.

I have two variables:

$x = "2,10,34"
$y = "28,15,16"

I need to explode them both, so that the values of $x are they keys, and the values of
$y are the values.  Is that possible?

I have a form, with checkboxes that are named $product[1] through [40].  Next to them
are textboxes labeled $price[1] through [40].  How would make the form, when it loads,
have $product[2], [10], [34] checked, with $price[2], [10], and [34] equal to "28",
"15", and "16" respecively.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Matt Winslow