Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
Here's what i'm trying to do in php and using a mySQL database:

I want a button on a page that if clicked it launches the browser's or
OS's
"Save As" window, allowing me to specify where to save my file and/or
create
a new folder. This needs to work on Mac and PC.
[/snip]

I want an IDE that will let me speak code into it. Anyone else want
anything?

I have a plastic cup that you can speak into...will that work? Reverse the polarity of the number 4 and number 6 wires on your ethernet connection, and I'll cpt (cup transfer protocol) it to you.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek