Hi, folks.  I'm running into a strange upload problem and am not sure if
it's a php or apache issue.

I can't seem to upload any files bigger than 511k.  511k will upload
fine, but 512k returns a "Document contains no data" error.

I've tried this with a text file, adding and removing lines until it
uploaded and wouldn't upload.

I've also tried multiple file formats, and it's the same for all.

Has anyone run into this before?  I thought it might be a problem with
the LimitRequestBody directive in the apache config file, but that
directive is not used anywhere in the file.

Any ideas?

Cheers and TIA,

Pablo