For those who recognize this topic from me and perhaps
are sick of it , my apologies :)

This is actually a different question more about logic
then syntax or functionality.

One of the uses of my search form is that users may
save their search parameters. Typical benefits, they
don't have to re-enter all the criteria.  Hitting one
link or receiving an email can get them the results
they need.

The way I was approaching this was to grab the url,
the part after the ? , so not the referer.  Whatever
the second part is called.
Only now that I've created a search and results page
via Post method, of course there is nothing going to
the URL. I'm wondering at this point if I should
create a way to let users save their search
parameters, by grabbing the variables and storing them
as an array in the database or go back to the URL
method.

Curious if anyone sees benefits or negatives with
either.

Stuart