I am having trouble installing PHP4 on my linux machine. I downloaded to source
and i did a ./configure then a make then a make install. That all went good.
Now i am trying to find the libphp4.so file. I did a couple search commands but
it could not find it. Can anyone help me with finding this file...like where it
was installed on your machine. I uncompressed it in my home directory
/home/username

Thanks,
-Frank