On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 11:55:13 -0800, Robin Getz
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have this and the DirectoryIndex - the problem is that my script does not
> end in a .php extention. (GForge )
>
> If I rename the file projects.php and point to that, it works, but that
> means an entire re-write of the existing GForge.
>
> I guess the question is - how to make a file that does not end in .php or
> have any extension, be understood as a php file?

Now I see your problem.  If it were merely a different extension, that
wouldn't be a problem.  You need to be able to run a file with *no*
extension through the PHP parser, which seems a bit more difficult.
Let me see what I can figure out.

What version of GForge are you running?  The current one appears to be
'normal', i.e. with extensions on the files.