> I've got some more information and I hope someone can help me figure out
> the problem. I changed my original PHP program so that the form action
> script is a different script. In that file, I just do a var_dump on
> $_POST and $_SERVER.
>
> When I do that, it looks like all of the data comes through correctly.
>
> On the other hand, when the form action script is the *same* script that
> contains the form, when I do the same var_dumps, the data does *not*
> have any $_POST data. Also, the _SERVER[REQUEST_METHOD] is "GET", not
> "POST" in this instance.
>
> So it appears that my problem is that when I post to the same script I
> am running, things don't work. I still have no idea why this would be
> the case. Does anyone have any ideas?

Whoops!

You're *not* the mini_httpd guy, are you?
Sorry, crossed my threads.

Start digging into httpd.conf and look real careful at any changes
involving POST/GET and METHOD etc.  'diff' your httpd.conf with the one
that ships out with the software. (See "man diff")

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm