Try doing a print_r in the place where you are trying to print data.

So you can see if a second dimension slipped in there, or if there is some
other problem.

I know that the post/get vars are always associative arrays, but I assume
refering to them by their numeric keys should work...don't see why it
wouldn't.

--
Plutarck
Should be working on something...

9b4f3s$3uo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9b4f3s$3uo$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...