Hey,
Thanks for replying.

Searching for shopping cart php gives me hundreds of results, mostly carts
for tangible items.
I was hoping someone could recommend a solution that they have used as since
nearly all of us work for other people or make software to sell...this must
be pretty common.

Drop me a line if you remember what that cart was, and thanks again for
replying.

Cheers,
Ryan