Rory Browne wrote:
SPAMMER

From your email address I'm assuming that your name is Sharvan Saxena.
It seems like too much of a coincidence that the contact person on
that site(Tanuj Saxena), and your good self, have the same surname.

Because it seems your are a spammer, and a liar(you concealed your

I'd class him as stupid or ignorant maybe - but one hand sent email doesn't really class someone as a spammer does it, I thought the bar was a little higher than 1 email :-)

alleged connection with aforementioned site), I hereby CALL FOR A
BOYCOTT ON http://www.bansalsetech.com/

the joke is that this list is full of people who earn a living doing seo / design / programming - then again I could outsource all my shit to this guy for $1/hour and make a killing doing nothing ;-)