Hi Ryan,

You might wanna take a look at PunnBB : http://www.punbb.org/

Best regards,

Davy

Ryan A wrote:

Hi,
a client wants me to add a forum to his existing site...which is not a
problem, the problem is he wants it to work off his existing site

eg:
once someone logs in to the main site they dont have to relogin or create
new accounts in the forum section
....a one login gets you total site access kind of deal.

The second thing is, as clients go, these ar'nt too bright :-) a reallll
simple forum/forum admin is needed, I was looking at phpbb but after running
a test install on my system i think it would be a little too complicated for
them plus it has to sit into the existing design...
recommendations please.....

Thanks, Ryan

-- Davy Obdam mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] web: http://www.davyobdam.com

Turn on, log in, fight spam.