Hi,
   Is there anybody can help to do this:

   My web site has 3 pages :a.php, b.php and c.php. I want to capture the
session in those 3 pages. Without an id, visitor can't view my page. When
visitors leave the site, thier session should be removed.

   The problem is how to remove the session. I have tried several function
of session such as session_destroy(), session_unregister. But, i still faild
to clear the session. What should i do?

  For ur information, the session.cookie_lifetime is set to 0 in my server.
Should i   change the value? If yes, then how to do it? Please give me your
hands, thank you....

E K