I "think" I tried that.  Let me go try that again to be sure.

Oh, and what's STDOUT ?  I'm just getting started here and haven't even seen
that yet :)

I can't believe how fast the responses are either.  Thanks to all for
helping others out so quickly :)

20010415232649.A11407@mad">news:20010415232649.A11407@mad...