Marek Kilimajer wrote:
Matt Babineau wrote:

Hi all -

I've got a great html invoice that prints like crap because of my user of
background images and foreground images. Does anyone have any good
suggestions other than turn on images in IE to get this thing to print the graphics? Is there a good way I could convert the HTML view to a JPG? I'm on
a linux box and have php 4.3.10.

make css for print media:

@media print {
  /* style sheet for print goes here */
}

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/media.html

^^^ This is a good suggestion. But if you only need to print just this one invoice then you can also take a full screen shot, paste that into your favorite image program and then print from there. (Usually this is Print Screen on your keyboard).

--
Teach a man to fish...

NEW? | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
STFA | http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&w=2