Some time ago I started working on something realted to this. I was very
unsatisfied with managing HTML as just another string, since HTML does have
a structure, which we should be able to check before releasing it, if
possible, by the same IDE we program with.  Perhaps you will want to check
it:

http://www.satyam.com.ar/StructuredTags.htm

Satyam

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]