Bagus Nugroho wrote:

Actually, my problem is when used phpmyadmin it was generate error "cannot load
mysql extension". Then I'm trying to resolve as refer php-manual(included edit
system environment), googling but the result is none.
I'm give up, and remove all php.ini to ensure is the problem on php.ini or others. Any idea, what is wrong?

As you have already found, the default location for php.ini on windows is the windows directory ( c:\winnt\ on W2k ) PHP5 does not now load MySQL be default since the licence restrictions changed, and you now need to select the correct version of extension to match the version of MySQL. So you need to 'uncomment' extension=php_mysql.dll or extension=php_mysqli.dll for pre or post Version 4 MySQL

--
Lester Caine