To: <php-general@lists.php.net>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [PHP] PHP Printing Error Help

Chirantan Ghosh wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am new to PHP coding but that is no excuse for the mess I am making here.

The ideal page for my needs is:
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_Contact.php
(Simple form in PHP where all form values are mailed)

I could not make the CHECK BOX work in PHP page so tried in this HTM page.
It prints out part of the PHP code itself.
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_Contact.htm

What isn't working with the check boxes? How are you retrieving the values upon processing the form?

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek