I went to the php.ini File & it opened in notepad. I had this info:
; You should do your best to write your scripts so that they do not require
; register_globals to be on; Using form variables as globals can easily lead
; to possible security problems, if the code is not very well thought of.
register_globals = On
Does that imply register_globals is "On"

My site's PHP info is available at http://www.primarywave.com/myPHPinfo.php

Thanks,
[snip]
On a different Note,
This page is the original working version I have:
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_Contact.php

This is the page I want to work allowing the check box  values to be
reported.
http://www.primarywave.com/BrokerOutpost_ContNAGHAM.php

I kept almost everything identical so Im at loss why the 2nd doesn't
even email
[/snip]
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Blanchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>