Hello all!

I am readjusting my brain from years of procedural programming and I'm rapidly improving my ability to program object-oriented PHP. I'm no expert but I am keen to get my hands on as much good teaching material as I can.

I already have a good appreciation for OO concepts BUT I often tie myself in knots (code myself into a corner) because I don't know how to plan my OO projects "correctly".

Can anyone recommend some books that describe:
- how to plan OO projects (PHP specific would be good but isn't necessary)
- how to use UML (is UML what I am after?)
- OO design patterns for web applications

Thanks for helping me become a better programmer!

Alex