Howdy!

I have started searching around for VBScript to PHP converters and was
hoping that the group might have some recommendations. My new position
places me squarely into the middle of a Windows shop and one of the reasons
that they wanted me here was to help them take the steps to the next levels.
The first steps that I want to take with them are moving away from ASP, .NET
and IIS to PHP, C++ and Apache. We have a pretty robust MS-SQL Server
replication system, but I will introduce them to MySQL & PostGres for
certain projects.

I know that ASP to PHP converters aren't perfect, and a lot of the existing
code was generated with Dreamweaver which has introduced some bloat. I feel
that if we can get part way there that the rest can be cleaned up reasonably
easily. I look forward to hearing suggestions.

TVMIA!