Hi,

I found that class but could not get it to work. Well it seem to work, as I could view the files information, but the extract() didn't do anything. I checked the writes for the directory the zip file was in and it did have wright rights. Maybe you can post a code snippet.

thanks

clive

James Lobley wrote:
This is the class I use: