On Saturday 21 April 2001 20:15, Jason Caldwell wrote:
>  I know this is off-topic -- please forgive me.  But I figure someone here
>  would know.
>  I'm looking for some really nice *professional* looking (submit, logon,
> buy, help, etc....) buttons for my website... I've done all kinds of

try do it with css:
.button {
  font-size: 10px;
  font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-serif;
  color: #ffffff;
  font-weight: bold;
  background-color: #777777;
  border-color: #999999;
}

and just <input class="button" type="submit" value="text">

and the world is for your feets :)

> searches on MSN and Yahoo -- found a ton of sites that offer all kinds of
> .gifs and .jpegs -- but I must say 99% of them are garbage.

or hire somebody :)

--
 php developer / CoreTrek AS        | I think I'll KILL myself by leaping out
 Sandnes / Rogaland / Norway        | of this 14th STORY WINDOW while reading