Joe Harman wrote:
Hi Chris,
 I would think that there has to be something out there like a Javascript
that would accomplish that... that would be my first guess anyhow... there
possibly could be something done in flash that would act as a drop area for
the file... let us know what you find
 Joe

There's no way the browser is going to let JS have access to the user's filesystem. I would expect ditto for Flash, although I don't use it.

Jasper