At 11:40 PM 22/04/2001, you wrote:

>I justed pointed out that it could work nicely... and I just tought of
>that... I user header("location: ... ") on all my scripts and struggle to
>put them before any output (that's not easy)...
>I work on a e-commerce website (coding in ASP, but what can I do?) with
>lots of JavaScript calls that in some cases are the heart of the
>operation, and we never had any trouble or complaints with it.

While I do utilise some javascript niceties in some of my work, I usually
only do it either when a) its an internal sytsem here at work and I know
everyone has the same system/software/setup or b) where its only an
enhancement and it wont affect the usability of the system if its not
there. Ill always try and use PHP and server side solutions before
resorting to client side solutions

Chris.

--
       Chris Aitken - Webmaster/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890