Register globals is no longer ON I believe. That is why it happened.

To fix this:

Foreach($_POST as $key => $value) ${$key} = $value;

That will convert all of your post variables to local variables.

:)

Thanks,

Matt Babineau
Criticalcode
858.733.0160
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.criticalcode.com

TAKE ORDERS from the WEB and add them right into QUICKBOOKS! Ask me how...