I am currently testing HN CAPTCHA and noticed that the range of alphabets that were produced ranges from A..F only. My PHP skill is quite limited to change that to A..Z so if ppl here have any experience with that class, appreciate your thoughts. TIA.

HN CAPTCHA: http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/1569.html

--roger

--roger:

Why use CAPTCHA?

It is very problematic for the visually impaired.

If you must use a barrier, then you can make it less difficult (but doesn't solve the problem) for the visually impaired by using something like:

http://xn--ovg.com/captcha

If you want the code, just ask.

Most of those who are aware of disability issues, don't use any barriers at all.

Perhaps if you would share with us the problem you're trying to solve and we could come up with a different solution.

tedd