ganu ullu wrote:
Hi all,

I installed a opensource php project, and now is working fine for me.
Now that project has some 40-50 MySQL tables..

now I want to change something in that but the I am not able to get the DB
flow..
Is any body knows any tool by which we can create/make the relationship
diagram like we are doing in SQLserver or Access..

To understand the DB is very tough... any body knows how I can create the
relationship diagram from that .SQL file...

thnx to alll...

I built my web site in php, can anyone hold my hand and find me a tool to analyze my server logs?

--
John C. Nichel IV
Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)