Anthony Ettinger wrote:
> On 3/6/06, Anthony Ettinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Yes, thats it.

>>> Unfortunately it helps nothing :-(
>>> But I think also that it's something because of the declaration and
>>> initalization of the variables because it works if I have the bind_param
>>> in the loop after I gave the variables their values.
>>> But to have the bind_param in the loop isn't the best solution I think.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> Julius Hacker
>>>
>>> http://www.julius-hacker.de
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>
>>> OpenPGP-Key-ID: 0x4B4A486E
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>> $stmt = $mysqli->prepare("INSERT INTO CountryLanguage VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?)");
>> $stmt->bind_param('sssd', $code, $language, $official, $percent);
>>
>> $code = 'DEU';
>> $language = 'Bavarian';
>> $official = "F";
>> $percent = 11.2;
>>
>> /* execute prepared statement */
>> $stmt->execute();
>>
>> http://us2.php.net/manual/en/function.mysqli-stmt-bind-param.php
>>

> Table 1. Type specification chars
> Character     Description
> i     corresponding variable has type integer
> d     corresponding variable has type double
> s     corresponding variable has type string
> b     corresponding variable is a blob and will be send in packets
>

> 'sssd' defines the datatypes of the 4 arguments you're passing in.

I know the example ;-)
I checked the statement now without the loop, but defined the variables
also after the bind_param.
Very interesting is that it works if I write $auction_parts["..."] =
"..."; but that it doesn't if I write $auction_parts = array("..." =>

--
Regards
Julius Hacker

http://www.julius-hacker.de