this is what I am trying to do:

On a web form I might have a select input with multiple selections enabled, however I want to have access to the list within PHP after submission.

<select multiple='true' name='myselect'>
 <option value='1'>1</option>
 <option value='2'>2</option>
</select>

so when this is submitted, I can see in the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA that myselect is submitted twice...
...&myselect=1&myselect=2&...

However, the $_POST array only has the last value eg.
$_POST['myselect'] == '2'
This makes sense because the last value is assigned to the key 'myselect'.

Is there a function or alternate way that will get an array back from the post-back without parsing through the $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA (which is not always available since the php.ini file can turn it off)?

TIA
-MS

MS:

You're not asking for an array, but simply a return of what value 'myselect' is.

If your url is sending "&myselect=1&myselect=2&...", then something else is wrong.

The following --

$what = $_POST('myselect');
echo($what);

-- should show you what's there.

Also, try print_r($_POST);

I have a very simple exampleof POST/GET at:

http://www.weberdev.com/get_example-4345.html

tedd