-----Original Message-----
From: ngwarai zed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2006 13:36

I am using Fedora core 4. yes I stopped and restarted apache

On 3/30/06, Ford, Mike  wrote:

On 29 March 2006 15:25, ngwarai zed wrote:

> phpinfo says
>
> Configuration File (php.ini)  Path /etc/php.ini
>
> And the file I am editing is /etc/php.ini  Is this not the
> one Iam supposed to edit?

On list please!

H'mmm -- file permissions?  You've stopped and restarted Apache?  Which
operating system?

Starting to clutch at straws, now!

Cheers!

Mike

Headingley Campus, LEEDS,  LS6 3QS,  United Kingdom
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to
http://disclaimer.leedsmet.ac.uk/email.htm