Ave,

I have to say I absolutely love your idea! It¹s probably a solution for my
problem, at the same time, like the other guy said, freaking hilarious!!!
:0)

I think I¹ll probably write up a script that displays everything except
records with NULL as IP for regular audience... And displays all records
with NULL as IP for audience who¹s IP is recorded as NULL.

Thanks!

Rahul S. Johari
Coordinator, Internet & Administration
Informed Marketing Services Inc.