Yeah, that foreach is outright printing the arrays (foreach $parent...  print
$parent?)

I'm guessing you wouldn't ask this, Jay, unless there was an issue with not
knowing the depth of the data.

I saw something once with doing recursive function calls to dig down into an
array or something.  So it'd be something like this:

function finddata($arr) {
  foreach ($arr as $key => $value) {
    if (substr($key, 0, 1) == "H") {
      foreach ($value as $subkey => $subvalue) {
        echo "[$subkey] lat: " . $subvalue["lat"] . " long: " .
$subvalue["lon"] . "<br>\n";
      }
    } else {
      finddata($value);

finddata($mainarray);

Something like that..  my brain's working at 50% today as it is, but maybe this
gives you a nudge in the right direction.

-TG