From: James, Yz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2001 5:17 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] SQL Query time?

Hi all,

I have seen a few pages that echo the time it's taken to execute an SQL
query, like "The results in the database were returned in 0.3 seconds."
Anyone know if there's a built in function to display this, and if there is,
what it is?  My more-than-useless-ISP seems to have taken an aversion to
allowing me to surf tonight without disconnecting me.

Thanks.
James.