It's really that hard to read the whole manual page about session_destroy()?

Quoting the php manual:
"In order to kill the session altogether, like to log the user out, the session id must also be unset. If a cookie is used to propagate the session id (default behavior), then the session cookie must be deleted. setcookie() may be used for that."

In other words session_destroy() is not enough to kill a session.

PS: I just checked the portuguese version of the manual, it seems to be outdated (I don't know portuguese but from the examples given and some deductive reasoning I'm sure it's either a translation of an old version of the manual or a bad translation). If you understand english, rely on the english version.

João Cândido de Souza Neto wrote:

Hi everyone.

I hope someone here can help me.

When i start a session in a php page, this session receives an unique id.

If you think about this, if i call a session_destroy() in any page and in
the other paga call a session_start() again, it'll receive other unique id.
But it isn't working. Everything above has been executed but the session
id's always the same.

It can be any config var in php.ini?

Thanks for tips.