I write a script for dealing with a form and the algorithem will look like
this

if (isset($somthing)) {
        the form is here and user input it

}

if($filter_in_the_form == 'something) {
        print the 1st
}

elseif($all_condition_done == 'OK') {
       print the 2nd

} else { print nothing done }

when i run it the first condition are done,....OK then i input my data in
the form
then the $filter_in_the_form checked up something and so another form then i
input the data.....after i submit it should print out
all the data then I input as a result

but the thinks happen is .... then result of my input data print out with
the 2nd form
how do I print out the data with out showing the 2nd form ???

in perl when i used cgi i just define cgi->new

Thanks in Advance

Yamin Prabudy