Richard Lynch wrote:
PURISTS READRS SHOULD DELETE THIS NOW!!!

On Mon, April 24, 2006 2:31 am, Jochem Maas wrote:

cheers Richard! you brightened up my monday morning.
the badger reference will keep me going till wednesday ;-)

badger?

you wrote 'baggers', I read 'badgers' - where I grew up
all good jokes included a badger ;-) put it down to filtered
perception.

Where do you do your shopping?... :-)

farmers market, middle-of-bloody-no-where, some where in england,
long time ago - (that makes as much sense to me as it does to you)

While we're on the topic...

What's the difference between a dozen eggs and an elephant...

er? 2 metrics tons?  no? put me out of my misery then :-)

Remind me NEVER to send you to the store for a dozen eggs!