Hi All,

I've got a forum/blog system which is displaying correctly in the browser.
However, I've also got an RSS feed that is created from the data entered.

It seems that some of the users are copying and pasting from MS Word or
other packages, and this means that strange quote marks (among others) are
appearing, and breaking the RSS feed.

Obviously I need to convert these on entry, or on output into RSS. Does
anyone know of an easy way to do this, or is it a case of identifying each
unusual character individually?

I've been searching on Google for some advice on this, but not found
anything so far...

Thanks in advance,

Kev