When I run the Zend debugger, it returns an error telling me it cannot find
a certain include, while when I run the site it works fine.

My development machine is a WIMP (the server is a LAMP but it's not relevant
here).

This is not the first include in this site, but the first include inside of
an include:

require("includes/initiate.php");

I have tried pretty much everything:

require("initiate.php");
require("/includes/initiate.php");
require("./initiate.php");

And a few others more exotic.

The error I get is:

Debug Warning: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bfbb\includes\pages\header.php line 3 -
main(includes/initiate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory
Compile Error: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\bfbb\includes\pages\header.php line 3 -
main(): Failed opening required 'includes/initiate.php'
(include_path='.;c:\php4\pear')

The include initiate.php calls a bunch of functions and classes.

Should I change the include_path to make Zend understand where to look? And
why don't I get the error message with the previous includes?

I am testing Zend to determine if it is good environment (currently using
Dreamweaver, which is not that bad, but I heard that Zend is the reference).

Thanks for the help!