Good afternoon!!!

I am developing a system of content management through intranet,
for us to manage our documents involved in the system of administration of
the
quality and also the norms of the assemblers etc. I Possess, today, some
500
norms, being about 85% in paper. I already come scanning some and allowing
I access, controlled, through links in the intranet. It is what want to do
with all
them. In other words, scanned in PDF, copy for a paste in the net, I
distribute the
accesses and in a page an index is presented with all of the files. There
is everything calm. The one that I want do now it is to generate an
indexation form and
he/she researches of those norms, through search fields in that you/they are
researched
the occurrences inside of the files PDF. I want to do something (if it is
possible)
similar to the that Coppernic Desktop Search or Google Desktop Search
they do. If you make a search for the software, he gives you all of the
occurrences,
in all of the defined files in the research. For me, it would be a
hand-na-wheel
absurd. I tried to research in the manual, but I didn't get to arrive in a
point
common. I think I didn't get to seek right! : - (

Ah, in time, I am using PHP+MySQL in that content manager. ;) And
all generate my documents in PDF, with recognition of characters (OCR)
of good quality (for Acrobat I make the researches usually!), besides
to define several "metadados" (tag's) in the properties of the generated
documents.

A great hug and I hope to count with his/her help.

Ps.: My English is very poor, therefore, I apologize! I used an electronic
translator as aid. :(

Thank's...

--
Guto.     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Vai imprimir este email? Pense antes em sua responsabilidade com a
preservação do meio-ambiente e com a redução de seus custos."