Best group member,

I am sending email to a hotmail thru PHP. When I send it like this it
arrives (in the junk mail, but it arrives):

mail('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 'A nice subject', 'Some text');

It works well, but I want to change the FROM header so I do this:

mail('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', 'A nice subject', 'Some text', 'From: Peter
Lauri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>');

This email does not arrive to the Hotmail inbox.

If I send to a regular email, like Google Email (gmail) or a regular POP3 it
arrives without problems.

Anyone who has experienced this problem with sending emails to Hotmail? And
how do you solve it?

Best regards,
Peter Lauri