Jay Blanchard wrote:
Can they play nicely together?

For instance I have a small JavaScript sniplet that will check certain
checkboxes if a radio button is selected. Since I have a fair amount of
checkboxes I want to put them in an array all their own so I use the
XHTML syntax w/brackets;

<input type="checkbox" name="list37[]" value="7" />

Suddenly JavaScript doesn't care for the object and throws an error
(take the brackets out and it works fine for JS, but PHP cannot see all
of the values). I have Googled for this but think that my search term(s)
are failing me because the condition is hard to describe.  Would someone
please point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

What kind of error does it throw? What function are you using to access the object?

--Daniel