At 1:14 PM -0400 6/6/06, Adam Zey wrote:
>tedd wrote:
>>for I can't get it to stop when it passes "z" -- which I think it should.
>
>But, people have posted code solutions for you to do exactly what you want. So
>have I. Here it is again:
>
>foreach (range('a', 'z') as $char)
>{
>   echo $char;
>}
>
>I don't mean to sound harsh, but why are you still complaining about it?
>You've been shown to do exactly what you want, why is it still a problem?
>
>Heck, if you still really want to do < and > with strings, you can easily
>write your own functions to compare two strings using your own requirements.
>
>Regards, Adam Zey.

Adam:

I don't mean to sound harsh either, but you're missing the topic here. I have
already said that I found a solution (I said that in day of my first post) --
I'm not here asking for another one.

If php is supposed to be open source, doesn't that mean that people can voice
their opinion on what they observe and expect?

Somehow I thought that a loop going from "a" to "z" would produce 26 elements
and was surprised to find it produced 676. Now, you want to beat me up because
I'm discussing it?

How about the next time you find something unexpected and want to discus it --
remind me and I accuse you of complaining.

No offense meant.

tedd