Is strange that there is not a really good solution for this problem, i think its not very strange. Maybe i ll request this feature, I think is interesting, useful and not so hard to add.

Anyway, I cannot use "ob_ " functions, i ll have problems with some functions.

So, the solution seems to extend "_" function, that provides me the posibility to report "strings" not found.

The bad think is that I ll have to make thousands of modifications in order to implement this feature in the webpage :(

Thanks to everybody!