[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> You are wrong.

there's a first for everything, heh.

> I tried and it worked. But, when I asked "can I", I meant
> "Am I allowed to do that". The same as many security or other kind

then say what you mean in future. you already knew that you *can* do it,
you should have asked 'is this wise' - which would have led to a different
response namely:

in general nothing wrong with it, in your particular case it seems INEFFICIENT.

> questions where answer is: Yes, it works - but it's NOT correct.

there is nothing technically incorrect about perform a query whilst
looping the results of a different query btw.

> Yes, I did search php.net but didn't find answer.
> Yes, I did search mysql.com but didn't find answer.
> (Hm, maybe I had to spend few more days before I'm ALLOWED to post a
> question here)

your allowed to post whenever you want.

> And, please, if you DON'T WANT to help - don't answer at all. Believe me,
> your kind of answer REALLY do not help. Contrary, brings this kind of
> "conversation" what this great group really doesn't need.

REALLY I don't care what you think. you control what you post I control what I
post and not vice versa.

> Thanks.

for bruising your ego? or for originally giving 2 suggestions as to better
strategies for doing what you *seemed* to be wanting to achieve - 2 suggestions
which you blatantly seemed to ignore in favor of moaning about your bruised ego.

en fin.