At 4:11 PM +0200 6/15/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Jochem,
>You are wrong. I tried and it worked. But, when I asked "can I", I meant
>"Am I allowed to do that". The same as many security or other kind
>questions where answer is: Yes, it works - but it's NOT correct.
>
>Yes, I did search php.net but didn't find answer.
>Yes, I did search mysql.com but didn't find answer.
>(Hm, maybe I had to spend few more days before I'm ALLOWED to post a
>question here)
>
>And, please, if you DON'T WANT to help - don't answer at all. Believe me,
>your kind of answer REALLY do not help. Contrary, brings this kind of
>"conversation" what this great group really doesn't need.
>
>Thanks.
>
>-afan

-afan:

You should keep this in mind while posting.

People, like Jochem, are here to help you with no reward except that they are
helping others. They spend their time reading your post and trying to provide
you with guidance from their experience.

I can't speak for Jochem, but sometimes what we post doesn't come across as
well as we intended. I know I've pissed-off some people on this list and I
regret that, even though it was unintentional.

So, try to give those who try to help you a bit slack. Permit them the right to
tell you to RTFM or whatever else they think will help you. Granted, sometimes
we don't want to hear what our problem is, but that's what happens when you
post to a list asking for help.

So, cut us all a bit of slack and we'll all be better for it.

tedd