Rob W. wrote:
Ok but my problem is is that in the process of doing that, numbers can be released so they pretty much haft to be dynamic. Any idea how I do it with that.

IE:

1
2
3
6
9
10

So if them numbers change, which they can, because they are assigned port numbers for servers, How do I make it so they are not scripted statically.

That was an example only.

See my next reply for an example of how to get the port from the db and go from there.

Since we don't know your db structure, table names, field names I made it "generic" and you'll have to modify to suit your needs.

--
Postgresql & php tutorials
http://www.designmagick.com/