Rob W. wrote:
Ya know, after working on this for 2 days straight, I have tried my own work. I never said I was an expert at php, that's why this list is here, so the next time you critisize someone, keep it to your self cause no one cares to hear about it. If you dont wanna help, then stfu.

Just one more suggestion before we all STFU and leave you to work it out for yourself... you do have PHP set up to display errors right? You've said several times that you "get no output" which leads me to believe you're trying to code with one hand tied behind your back and a red-hot poker in each eye.

-Stut