Rob W. wrote:

> Dont complain about people asking for help when that is what this list
> is for.

I wasn't complaining Rob, merely trying to point out that
'help' != 'do my work for me'

>>> that's why this list is here,
>>
>> really, could you please quote your support contract number.
>>

> If it's not, dont reply then idiot.

>>> so the next time you critisize someone, keep it to your self cause no
>>> one cares to hear about it. If you dont wanna help, then stfu.
>>
>> your right about not wanting to help you - you silly little toad.
>>

> Good, ignore my posts and shut the hell up about it, no one want's your
> opinion.

a, whether you or anyone else *wants* my opinion is irrelevant.
b, I'm quite sure there are a couple of people here that appreciate at least
*some* of my input on this list.

that said: Rob meet /dev/null, /dev/null say hallo to Rob.