This one time, at band camp, "Richard Lynch" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you've benchmarked on YOUR hardware and have a proven savings,
> fine, post your tests and output.

Already done in previous threads.
nowhere do I say the db is faster than file system. Just that various methods
of db access are
faster than others. I fail to see you point here? Do you have one?
I have simply asked a question of those debunking the idea of binary storage
how much
of a performance hit do they think it takes, I have done _my_ homework, I
wonder if
others have?
You are quick to ask for benchmarks. Where are yours?

Kevin