On Wednesday 19 July 2006 10:31, John Nichel wrote:
> We're looking to hire an entry level php programmer here, and I've been
> tasked with writing the test to evaluate the potential candidates.
> Being the lazy guy that I am, I naturally turned to Google to see if I
> could find some tests that I could use.  After clicking thru many links,
> and finding mostly 'basic php tutorials', I've come here to ask you
> people to do my homework for me.  ;)  Does anyone have any
> links/resources for a basic php knowledge test?  If not, I'll have to
> write one from scratch myself, and mess up the rest of my day of goofing
> off/sleeping.
>
> --
> John C. Nichel IV
> Programmer/System Admin (ÜberGeek)
> Dot Com Holdings of Buffalo
> 716.856.9675
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I just recently ran into the same problem.  I got tired of trying to find one,
so I made it myself.  It's very specific to what we do here though.  I'd
definitely be interested in that info though, because we're still looking,
and I'm not totally happy with mine, as I didn't have a whole lot of time to
write it.

--
Ray Hauge
Programmer/Systems Administrator